If you’re tired of a new privacy data breach from Facebook every … single … month, you might be ready to #deleteFacebook. We don’t blame you.
Whether you’re someone who’s tired of the Facebook drama on your feed, someone who is 100 percent not down with the news of Facebook sharing data all willy-nilly with Microsoft, Amazon and Netflix, or someone who just genuinely wants off of all social media for a while (we don’t blame you at this point, TBH), here’s how to get rid of that pesky Facebook account.
- How to temporarily deactivate your Facebook profile from your iPhone or iPad
- How to permanently delete your Facebook account
- STILL can’t delete your Facebook account? Here’s the fix!
How to deactivate your Facebook profile temporarily from your iPhone or iPad
Deactivating your Facebook account is easy to do and can be reversed by merely signing into an app or browser again.
If you’re wanting some time away but don’t want to commit to deleting just yet, here’s how:
- Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on More in the bottom navigation. It looks like three lines on top of one another.
Tap on Settings.
Vía Windows Central – Apps http://bit.ly/2EDsUTi