OneNote on iOS and Android now have more options for using images to enhance notes.
What you need to know
- OneNote on iOS and Android have been updated with new features for images.
- OneNote on Android now lets you set images as backgrounds.
- OneNote on iOS lets you add images to Sticky Notes.
OneNote received an update on iOS and Android that brings new features for images (via OnMSFT). The new features make it easier to enhance notes with images. OneNote on iOS gained the ability to set an image as a background and OneNote on Android now lets you add images to Sticky Notes.
The ability to add Sticky Notes on the Android version of OneNote helps you sync enhanced notes across devices. Sticky Notes can sync to your Windows 10 PC and are designed for quickly jotting things down. In addition to the Sticky Note feature, the OneNote on Android received some bug fixing:
- Add images to Sticky Notes: Insert images from your device or directly from your camera.
- Fixed a typing issue where the cursor would occasionally jump after using auto-correct.
Being able to set a picture on a background within OneNote for iOS makes it easier to mark up an image. With the image as a background, you can ink over it and annotate it without having to deal with the image being an inserted box. Additionally, OneNote for iOS gained the ability to check a page’s sync status:
Vía Windows Central – Apps https://ift.tt/30AN3QN