I’ve been using Microsoft Office for a long time, and while I’ve tried other apps, I always come back because of the features and usability. After spending thousands of hours writing, communicating, and collaborating with these apps and services, I know that choosing between Office 2019 and Office 365 isn’t easy.
- All apps access
- Multiple people can use across multiple devices
- Free upgrades
- Customer support
- Windows 10, 8.x, 7, and macOS support
- Monthly or yearly subscription
- Limited functionality if service issues
- New changes can be overwhelming
- Paying for unnecessary features
Office 365 is the best option for anyone who needs access to the full range of apps and perks on multiple devices. Plus, you can share an account with several people. It’s also the only option that offers continuity of updates and upgrades with a low cost of ownership. However, there are monthly or yearly fees, and over time, you may end up paying for features that you’ll never use.
Vía Windows Central – Apps https://ift.tt/2E4vBMz